WACA is currently recruiting volunteer administrators to support the Covid Vaccination Programme.
This involves working from Gateway House (Skipton) and our member Practice sites.
• Telephoning patients to invite them to a vaccination appointment
• Supporting vaccinators with data entry onto a computer.
• Previous experience in administration/ health care desirable
• Good people skills
• Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Must be medically fit, a role not suitable for people who are clinically vulnerable.
• Own access to mobile phone
• Able to travel to Skipton General Hospital
• Available to attend regular sessions weekly, for the duration of the vaccination programme
To enrol as a volunteer please Click Here
• NHS England COVID Vaccination Programme Background information: https://www.england.nhs.uk/coronavirus/covid-19-vaccination-programme/