All 16 group practices of Airedale Wharfedale offer a GP Extended Access Service, based at Farfield Group Practice, IG Medical (Ilkley Moor and Grassington), Silsden and Steeton Medical Practice, Town Head Surgery, Fisher Medical Centre, Dyneley House Surgery and Ling House Medical Centre.
The service means that patients have an opportunity to attend an appointment Monday to Friday after 6.30pm up to 8.00pm, Saturday and Sunday 8.30am to 11.30am to see a GP, advanced nurse practitioner (ANP), nurse or physiotherapist. Appointments are a mixture of pre-bookable and on the day bookings Monday to Friday and pre-bookable appointments on Saturday and Sunday.
Appointments are only available for routine problems, not for ongoing issues. Patients can access the pre-bookable and on the day appointments by contacting their own practice.
As GPs, ANPs, nurses and physiotherapists from all of the 16 practices delivering this will be working in the Extended Access service, your appointment may not be with a clinician from your own practice.
Consent to Share
To use the service you will be asked for your consent to share your medical record with the Extended Access Service. Without this consent you will not be able to be seen in the Extended Access Service as the clinician would not have access to your medical records. When you are offered an appointment, the receptionists will explain what this means and why it is necessary.
- Farfield Group Practice, West Lane, Keighley, BD21 2LD
- Fisher Medical Practice, Coach Street, Skipton, BD23 1EU
- IG Medical – Ilkley Moor Medical Practice, Springs Lane, Ilkley, LS29 8TH and Grassington Medical Centre, 9 Station Road, Grassington, BD23 5LS
- Silsden and Steeton Medical Practice, Elliott Street, Silsden, Keighley, BD20 0DG
- Townhead Surgery, Settle, Townhead, Settle, BD24 9JA
- Dyneley House Surgery, Newmarket Street, Skipton, BD23 2HZ
- Ling House Medical Centre, 49 Scott Street, Keighley, BD21 2JH